How to Become a Boyfriend Spy
Do you suspect your boyfriend is up to no good? Do you need a boyfriend spy and think you can’t afford it? Then, there is good news for you.
You can discreetly spy on your boyfriend without anyone knowing about it. You can conduct your own little private eye investigation from the privacy of your own computer without anyone following him around.
5 Signs you need a boyfriend spy
- Your mutual friends start acting strange around you.
- Your boyfriend doesn’t call you by name when you call his cell phone.
- Your boyfriend starts working late.
- Your boyfriend stops calling you by your pet name
- Your gut tells you something is wrong.
Many times, you do not have a solid reason. The only thing you know for sure is that something just does not feel right. You need to go with this instinct. Your instincts are normally right. Go with them and check.
When in doubt, spy him out
If you suspect something is up with your boyfriend, do a simple boyfriend background check. It will reveal all kinds of useful information on your man.
- You can find out if he has a different cell phone that he is keeping secret.
- Maybe he is married and has a wife and kids. You could be the other woman!
- It could reveal another property where he lives or keeps another woman.
- It could reveal another job. (He could have a second job to save up for an engagement ring.)
- He could be divorced and seeing his kids every other weekend. (You still need to know this.)
How to spy on your boyfriend
You could hire a private eye but that would take time and cost a lot of money. It is much easier to use the Internet and use a boyfriend spy database.
Depending on what you think you might find, you can look up:
- Marriage/Divorce Records
- Criminal Records
- Social Security Records
- Birth Records
- Death Records
- Court Records
- Adoption Records
- Background Check
Personally, I would search under background check if I were going to spy on my boyfriend. This would let me know if he was married, divorced, employed somewhere, arrest records and pretty much all I would need to start my private investigation.
If anything peaked my interested, I would then probably switch to the criminal check from there unless something specific in the background check led me in a different direction. As you can see, becoming a boyfriend spy only requires a computer and the Internet. If your gut tells you something is up, go ahead and spy.