After years of marriage, your husband is acting a little shady and you begin to wonder if he is cheating. You don’t want to accuse him and you don’t want to hire a private eye. However, you can do a background check in the privacy of your own home to see if your husband is cheating or is just changing.
10 signs that your husband may be cheating:
- Your husband’s wardrobe takes an unexpected change in style. The same thing goes for underwear. Men who cheat will often start buying new underwear.
- Your husband comes home from work freshly showered or smelling like a different cologne or soap.
- Friends start calling with “emergencies” on a more regular basis.
- Your husband credit card/bank statements start going to the office.
- Your husband starts going out-of-town more often than usual without a change in job or money.
- Friends and co-workers act “strange” or uncomfortable around you.
- Someone hangs up when you answer the phone.
- Your husband starts a fight with you so he can storm out of the house to “cool off” for a few hours.
- Your sex life takes a sudden down turn in frequency.
- Your husband comes home smelling of another woman’s perfume.
How a background check can help:
Most likely, if he is cheating you are not the first woman he has cheated on. The chances are he has cheated on many other women prior to you. In addition, if he is breaking your sacred marriage vow, who knows what else he is lying to you about?
The only way to know what this man is up to is to become your own private eye and dig up the dirt. Your husband may be innocent but the only way you will know for sure is if you look up the facts for yourself. So start digging and see what you can turn up.
What you need to discover the truth with a background check
To begin your search, you will need to a credit card or a PayPal account, an Internet connection, and a place to read the information you find.
I suggest you do this alone. If you do discover your husband is cheating, you will not want your children around to see that. Trust me on this one. As a teen, I was there when my mom discovered my cheating day and it was just not right. If you need someone around, have a friend but keep the kids away.
Digging up the truth is simple and easy. Type in your husband’s name and his history just pops right up. Marriage records, divorce records, criminal background check, social security records and everything else you can imagine is right in front of you.
You can quickly see all his “hidden” phone numbers, properties, credit cards, and heaven forbid if he has got her an apartment! Start your cheating husband background check today and maybe you will find that he is innocent.